Please see below for key information relating to the London International Model United Nations: High School 2018 session.
UPDATE: Pre-conference Handbook Now Available
- Conference dates: 24 and 25 November.
- Venue: King's College London, Waterloo Campus, Franklin-Wilkins Building (150 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NH).
- Fee: £20 (regular); £5 (for students eligible for FSM).
- Amenities: Basic items including pens and notepaper, lunch included on the first day only.
- Accommodation: Please see the attached list here for sample accomodation options.
- Schedule: See here.
- Application deadline: Has passed but we are still accepting applications.
- Committees andTopics: See here.
- Transportation: Please visit the King's College London website here for detailed information.
- Rules of Procedure: See here.
All participants will be required to supply a copy of our Terms and Conditions for Minors, signed by a parent or legal guardian, to be returned by email (by 22 November) or in person at the conference registration desk on 24 November.
Please see below for the committee rooms:
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): G73
- Historical Security Council: G75
- World Health Organistion (WHO): G76
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC): G79
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP): G80
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): 1.10
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): 1.11
- Crisis Cabinet A: 1.13
- Crisis backroom: 1.12
- Crisis Cabinet B: 1.16
- United Nations Security Council: 1.20
- United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO): 1.21
- United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF): 1.14
- Teacher and Secretariat Room: 1.70
Questions are welcome to Alfie Jenkins.