Please see below for key information relating to the London International Model United Nations: High School 2019 session. This will be updated at the event approaches
- Conference dates: 23 and 24 November.
- Venue: King's College London, Waterloo Campus
- Fee: £25 (regular); £5 (for students eligible for FSM).
- Amenities: Basic items including pens and notepaper, lunch included on the first day, and maybe on the second day.
- Accommodation: Please see the attached list here for sample accommodation options.
- Schedule: TBA.
- Application deadline: 2 November, 23:59.
- Committees and Topics: See here.
- Transportation: Please visit the King's College London website here for detailed information.
All participants will be required to supply a copy of our Terms and Conditions for Minors, signed by a parent or legal guardian, to be returned by email (by 16 November) or in person at the conference registration desk on 23 November.
Questions are welcome to LIMUN:HS Enquiries.
Photo: A sixth form workshop in progress, in early 2016, as part of our outreach efforts.