Registration for the 20th London International Model United Nations is now open. Click here to register.
Are you new to LIMUN? That is alright! Here are ten steps to guide you through the process of registration:
1) First of all, go to our registration page and create an account!
2) After you type in the registration form all of your details, click the green “Sign up” button at the very end of the page!
3) Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox asking you to confirm your registration account. Note however, that sometimes this email can be automatically added into your junk inbox!
4) After you confirm your account, you will be able to sign in through the LIMUN webpage and officially register to our conference!
5) Once you sign in you can apply for our conferences by clicking the blue “Register for events” button, on the top of the page. Fill in all the relevant information and submit through the green “Register for Event” button!
6) This will take you to the application form, introducing the questions you should fill out. Once you complete the questions, click the green “Update” button at the end!
7) Once you finish, click the blue “Back to profile” button on the top right of the form in order to select country and committee preferences. Once you fill out this second form, click the green “Update” button at the very end of the page!
8) After we have received your application, the Secretariat will go through it and update you on the outcomes of your application!
9) Once you have completed the process we will update you on the outcome of your application via an email!
10) If you receive an email stating that your application is successful, you will have to complete your payment within the next ten days via PayPal, in order to secure your positions to our conference!