** Apply to Chair at LIMUN 2021! **
With a refurbished committee structure that gives delegates the chance to propose the ideas they want to debate, a new scholarship programme, and more exciting changes (to be announced soon!), LIMUN 2021 will be unique, dynamic, and entirely different.We’re looking for the best Chairs to join us in planning and delivering Europe’s largest and most prestigious MUN conference in an online format. Direct MUN experience is a bonus to your application, but not at all necessary – if you can bring your skills and ideas from another area (inter alia: mooting, debate, charitable volunteering, fly-fishing, chess), then we’d be delighted to hear from you!
Chairing at LIMUN is challenging but carries a host of benefits and perks, including:
- Joining a team of equally driven, talented, and fantastic individuals who you can get to know during lockdown
- Being able to hear from some of the world’s most renowned speakers
- Becoming part of an MUN Alumni Community stretching back over two decades, comprising professionals and experts across a dozen different fields
- Receiving training from our team, covering both MUN and non-MUN skills that we encourage you to apply by giving you as much responsibility as possible
- Online socials (these could include cocktail, cookery, and baking workshops)
Becoming a LIMUN Chair is completely free – all your socials, welcome packs, and any other material we send you will be included in your role with no chairing fee. Apply now using this link!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org